Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 143

Thread: Art Corner

  1. #121
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whoa... *blink blink*

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] I completely forgot about that pic you did from my idea, Yue. Weird to see my name on this thread when I didn't think I had any artistic ability at all... and I knew I hadn't posted anything.

    Technically it's your pic, but since you credited me as well, I'll go ahead and say that I have no problems with it being on the site. ( [img]redface.gif[/img] I didn't really do any work on it, so it's basically up to you, Yue.)

    And, whoa again... that is a pretty long list of fanworks... XD out of curiosity, just how long did it take you to compile that list, hmmmm?

    ~Crystal
    [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  2. #122
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The idea sounds good, but I'm not quite sure what about the colorations. I think about copyright problems...
    You can find all my manga colorations on http://www.alichino.de/galerie.html
    Are you sure we shall upload them on deviantart?

  3. #123
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that would be a cool idea to have all the works on Deviant ^^ And plus since I just made an account like a week or so ago I think it would be a neat idea ^_^

  4. #124
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    erm, I think since everyone is towards the s-c group on deviant, would anyone be willing to create it? I have no idea how you create a group - like any other account? - so maybe if one knows or knows someones who knows ^^; it would be better. ^^ ty

  5. #125
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just create another account as usual... but pick the user name carefully ^^ then... just post the rules and regulation, members' list and announcement in the journal ^^

    as simple as that... but I'm afraid I can't help you to create one =__= cos I already managing a few clubs on my own =__=;;;;;

  6. #126
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well...id be willing to make the club...but maybe i could have a partner or two??

    well before its made...should we decide on a cool name or keep it simple like "sakura-crisis-club"

    id make it now...but i wanna get everyones input before we're stuck with what my little brain can produce.

    sooooo....my hands raised...anyone else??? oh and i cant make things like id's or avas...so maybe once the club is up and running we'll have a contest or somethin i dunno.

  7. #127
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well...I'm really not good in managing stuff, but if I can be of any help, I'll be more than happy ^^.

    As for the name...well, I've never thought of any name other than sakura-crisis club. Perhaps S-net-club to make t short [img]tongue.gif[/img] <=not very original ^^;;;

  8. #128
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the shorter version, S-C-net-club looks better, easier to type ^_~ lol as for having partner, I'm willing as far as I can ^^ it's to join the poeple and such, right?

    should we make criterias? oO I don't realy think so, but... or maybe one: "to like what's on sakura-crisis"?

    As for the avatar, we can always make a lil contest around. I also know that Yume, you like doing avatars, ne? I think they are great ^^

  9. #129
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yep! she's a pro when it comes to avatars , but I think she's taking a break from DA (check her journal), so I don't know [img]confused.gif[/img] ...

  10. #130
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    allrrrrrrightttt i think its a go! haha. im gunna make it and im thinking me, countess and yue..we'll manage it?? sound good? 3 ppl party should be able to do the job. we wont all be busy at the same time so it should be in good working order.

    um im making this as i type...i made the name
    SC-net-club. one less dash..and for the sake of not having spammers read this and berate our club...ill send countess and yue a note for the password. which can be changed..i just made it something simple.

    and i didnt know what to do for email...so i just put my personal one for now. but that can be changed to.

    this evil thing wont let me make the b-day as jan 2002 (the month this site was made)...i made it jan 15 1986 (totally random numbers...just for data)

    soo...the account is set up...all we need now is a catching ava...a nice id...and some kind of witty introduction.

    but im taxed out for now...so that can be done later.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •